How I can help you
My areas of expertise are organizational development, management strategies, executive coaching, and leadership development.
I assist clients in structuring their organizations and managing their staffs in the most effective way for achieving the organization's goals. I am also a Leadership Development Coach and I often assist in resolving interpersonal conflicts.
My clients have included small and medium sized businesses in a variety of industries; non-profits, public and professional organizations, and I have special expertise in working with family-owned businesses.
If a client has a strategic plan, I work with the client to develop a strategic management plan to achieve the goals in the strategic plan.
I have lived and worked in many developing countries and am very comfortable, and welcome, working with clients from diverse cultures.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
• Certification, Executive Coach, Behavioral Coaching Institute
• U.S. Government, Executive Managers Institute
• Yale University, Summer Institute for Managers
• University of North Carolina, Municipal Administration Institute
• University of Pittsburgh, B.S., Psychology