How I can help you
Andrew is a part time consultant with global food ingredient industry experience having worked for over 25 years for Associated British Foods PLC. Andrew holds a BA Hons Accounting from Aston University and gained a wide range of multi functional experience taking on senior executive roles in the EU,Central Europe, Asia and North America. This experience included several years as CEO of a Polish sugar beet manufacturing business grown through acquisition and a similar time as President of a North American food ingredient business which was transformed through a turnaround.
Andrew has been a volunteer at SCORE for several years with previous chapter chair experience as well as having served on the SCORE National advisory counsel. Andrew has also served on 4 advisory boards including for profit and not for profit businesses.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Manufacturing & Industrial
Bachelor of Arts, Honors, Accounting, Aston University (UK)