The success of your business is dependent upon you being the best version of yourself. And you must address what is stopping you from being who you need to be in order to attract new clients and increase referrals.
During this webinar presented by award-winning coach, speaker and best-selling author Chris Atley, you will learn the value of communication and how to use it effectively to improve customer service, client relationships and sales. Proven principals will be shared in order to create a service-based sales approach that feels good, as opposed to being “salesy.”
You’ll learn how to:
• Remove the blocks that get in the way of realizing success, specifically around receiving a 'no' in sales
• Discover a sales system based in serving
• Demonstrate perpetual perseverance and follow-up
• Recognize the benefits of connection
• Learn to increase confidence, referrals and repeat business
In addition, you will also learn practical ways to connect to your own goals to create more meaning and fulfillment, professionally and personally. This energy will flow into the office and everyone you interact with!
This webinar is a part of the 2019 Startup Success Virtual Conference being hosted by SCORE and FedEx.