Championing Confidence in the Workplace
Meshell takes you on a journey that explores the modern-day company culture. She will demonstrate why job titles, tasks, and duties no longer produce top-notch employees and sellers. Integrating tools that develop emotional maturity delivers world-class performance.
Gain information and insights that will help you move your key players past “trying to figure it out.” By revealing the proven methods that are essential to leadership, Meshell clarifies how to successfully cultivate high-performers engaged in continuous improvements.
You will learn how to motivate and inspire people, develop problem-solving skills, handle conflicts, be confident in any situation, and strengthen relationships with employees, team members, and key players.
· Learn the confident language of critical conversations to drive more results.
· Improve employee engagement, trust, and collaboration with your key players.
· Save valuable time each week by resigning your role as Chief Problem Solver.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
· New small business owners
· Businesses looking to grow sales
· Businesses looking to hire/build a team
· Businesses looking to attract more ideal buyers